Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I HEART Yoga Pants

Oh my, oh my. I thought yoga pants were comfortable BEFORE I was pregnant, but now that I'm nearly 17 weeks along, they have become my best friend. I must admit, there is NOTHING better then coming home from work, taking off my uncomfortable pants, and slipping into my stretchy, move-with-me, yoga pants. I would wear them to church if I could.

I'm getting to that awkward, "not-ready-for-maternity-pants-but-getting-uncomfortable-in-regular-pants" stage, and the stretchy, black, miracles I have worn out every day this week, have been my saving grace. All I can say if "God Bless My Yoga Pants!" May they live to stretch with me until the end of my 9 month journey and beyond!!!

2 comments:

  1. First of all...Congratulations on the pregnancy!! It's all so fun...I LOVE pregnancy almost as much as I love little babies. Which is a lot by the way.

    I also LOVE yoga pants and still wear my pregnancy lulu's. Don't tell.

    You look great by the way! I can't wait to see your little belly pop though! That will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to check out lulu's selection. Love that store. As for popping--I'm excited too--maybe I'll feel pregnant, instead of just chubby.........

    ReplyDelete