Wednesday, December 8, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!! ...

...at least that's what I'm guessing. It's true, we still haven't found out, and we still don't know, but it seems like everyone that we know are having girls. And the numbers gotta even out at some point right? That, and the fact that we have set girls name, but for the life of us we can't come up with a boys name that pops as much as the girls name we have.

So...that's my logic. No ultrasound confirmation, no ring test, no tummy analysis, no crazy hippy voodoo stuff, just a gut feeling. We'll see if I'm right.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm actually hoping for a girl, for two main reasons. First, the name thing. Second, I had millions of younger brothers but no younger sisters. So I've never had a little girl to take care of and protect. And I kinda want that ok?

4 comments:

  1. You would make a fantastic daddy to a little girl, Matt Matt B. The world needs little girls raised by good fathers like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks Vanessa! We'll see of that's really true or not soon...well...that is, if it's a girl...which it probably isn't. But I'd love a boy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH Matt!!! I was freaking out 'cause I thought you guys found out. haha I will have to disagree though....I think your going to have the cutest little girl!!! :) Just my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I thought this was for real. HMMM I have been looking at very cute little boy stuff. Time always tells. Did it that way for all of my little babies. Love you both and little whatever you are, too. Nana

    ReplyDelete