2 pregnancy tests3 ultrasounds
9 months pregnant (-3 days)
9 months pregnant (-3 days)
41 JBC blog posts
233 days since we found out
276 days is the length of JB's pre-birth life
91 lovely maternity pictures
4 OBGYNs
3 different seasons
2 tropical vacations
1 extremely large Jelly Bean
AND yet to be decided...
? days till birth
? pounds ? ounces
X? chromosome
? hours of labour
1. 8 days till birth
ReplyDelete2. 8lbs 4oz (no smaller...this is a Burton baby)
3. boy
4. 18 hours of labour (sorry...the first is always the longest - I was 21 hours)
Good luck! We're thinking of you!
March 2nd.
ReplyDelete8 lbs 1 oz
xy
13 hours (I'm nicer than Jara)
Are you ready to burst yet Suzie??! I'd say that baby is ready too! Can't wait to get the text at the first signs! :) Make sure Matt puts us all on the video phone for the big event! haha! Love ya!