For example, Maelle burps like a man. It is awesome. She is such a sweet little thing, but she would compete with the best beer drinking guy when it comes to belching. She gets all drowsy after she finishes feeding, with a glazed over look (We call it being Milk Drunk--see pic below), gets really still, and then **BURP**...so great. :)
She also loves to poop. She grunts, turns red, and really enjoys herself. Today, she managed to poop all over me, up her back, and on her blanket. A nice mustardy substance. It is amazing what kind of panic that can insight. It is quite hilarious.
Poor dear, hates having her diaper changed as it is, add a full strip tease while trying to avoid getting poop everywhere--you have one unhappy little girl. Her daddy and I are getting pretty good at dealing, but there is something about an explosive poop that unsettles and flusters even the most seasoned veteran.

What can I say? I have one amazing little Jelly Bean
hahaha Hilarious! Oh the things to look forward to. I'll keep in mind your guys positive attitude when my turn comes :)
ReplyDeleteThere truly is nothing like it! Can't wait for you to meet Maelle
ReplyDeleteBeautiful baby girl :) I hear ya on the poop - I didn't realize how much babies poop! I have found that clothe diapers contain poop explosions much better than disposables. Not sure what you are doing for diapers - but I love clothe and very rarely have an explosion!!!!
ReplyDelete