Life is great! I am feeling better then ever. My nausea is all gone now, and though I sometimes still feel sluggish, I am really getting excited about becoming a mom. I haven't bought anything yet, but I have definiately been having some fun looking online for some of the newest baby gear. Although, I must admit, it is crazy how much you can spend. I found a pacifier the other day that was $189.99!!! Granted, it was made of platinum and coated in crystal, but my goodness, WHO BUYS A SOOTHER FOR $189????!?!?!?!?!
So far, I am still not really showing, just a little bump. I'm really okay with that, and I'm doing my best to stay active and in shape. Now that I seem to be putting the nausea and fatigue behind me, it seems to be getting easier.
I'm going to do my best to keep you updated with pictures of my ever-growing belly. Right now, this is a good base line. Really, I've put on a few pounds, but it is hardly noticeable (at least that's what everyone should tell me :) ). So for now, it's a little anti-climactic.
You look beautiful! Congrats again.
ReplyDelete