Sunday, September 19, 2010

17 Weeks and My Special Pillow

I'm 17 weeks today!!!!! Holy Cow! Where is the time going? It was the last weekend of summer, and we are moving through so fast. There are some big things coming up in our lives, and it's not just involving Jelly Bean. I am hoping to finish off at Fanshawe College and start supply teaching soon, I'm teaching music lessons and tutoring in the evenings, Matt is teaching guitar, playing hockey twice a week, we're going to Hawaii in a couple of weeks, and so much more. Life is so busy and wonderful.

I have also found my new favourite way to sleep. I am finding laying on my back is getting a little uncomfortable, given that it I am not in that position long and feel the urge to visit Tinkle Town, so side sleeping is where it's at. But, in order to be comfortable, I have taken to sleeping with a pillow by my side and hugging it tight.

Some of you may be asking why I don't just use my sleeping ailments as an excuse to cuddle with my husband, and I would have to answer by saying that Matt has this habitat of imitating a radiator, which makes it difficult to sleep. (Imagine trying to snuggle with a someone who feels like a cup of HOT, hot chocolate...not cool...not cool at all....) So, My Special Pillow is my new best sleeping buddy. It is in a lovely blue pillow case with clouds. No, it's not a full body pillow, but for now it is doing the job and allowing me to sleep a bit more soundly, which is a very welcome thing (I'm sure Matt would agree.)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I had no idea...I look forward to hearing more great stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your pillow is so funny!!! Me and Caleb just watched the movie The Backup Plan....haha you should watch it and it would make you laugh.

    ReplyDelete