As I have been mentioning, my growing Jelly Bean has been making my pant life uncomfortable for the last little while. SO, today, when yet another pair of jeans just wouldn't do up, I decided it was time to stop squishing my poor little JB and do something about the situation. I know that it is ridiculous, but I have a hard time buying things for myself--I love to shop, but when it comes down to purchase time, I hesitate and feel guilty, and end up with nothing. (Just ask Matt, it drives him bonkers.) I have been in a few maternity stores as of late, just looking, but I am a complete deer-in-the-headlights when it comes to buying. But today, it was the last straw. I gathered enough courage, and on the recommendation of a good friend(thanks Ceri,) went looking for the Bella Band.
It is nothing special, just a piece of stretchy material that goes around my waist, but Hallelujah! For the time being, I can still wear some of my old pants, BUT keep them unbuttoned and breathable, without running the risk of exposing more than I anticipated. It is SUCH a relief. I would recommend the thing (even though it was $40) to anyone--Jelly Bean is happily kicking away, and I am enjoying the luxury of popping my buttons--on purpose!
So all you moms to be (and I know quite a few): feel free to check it out:
http://www.ingridandisabel.com/bellaband.html
I have three and LOVE them! If you're ever in the U.S. they're only $15 at Target!
ReplyDelete