Prenatal Classes
So last Wednesday night we went to our first of a series of 5 (I think it's 5 anyway) prenatal classes done through the health unit. It was pretty cool, strange in a lot of ways, and there definitely were some characters there that make you wonder why they're allowed to be parents. My favorite part though was looking at the diagrams and pictures about the growth of the baby when it's in. I still can't believe that there's a person inside of Suzie. It just doesn't even make sense.
Baby Stuff
So for some reason, instead of going out and getting some basic necessities to get ready for the baby this weekend, like a car seat and a bassinet, we decided to start drywalling the basement. I know, kind of weird. But in a way starting to finish the basement is helping us get the rest of the house ready for Jelly Bean the way we want it. It was a challenge though, hanging drywall with my 7 1/2 month pregnant wife. But I give her a hero biscuit for effort. But not too much effort. Just the right amount where she's useful but doesn't go into early labour. Ok, now I'm rambling.
Still Jelly Bean?
Hardly. It's funny that when we started this blog we called our child Jelly Bean because that's exactly the size he/she was. Now there's a constant kicking, napping, and whiney thing in there. It definitely has become a baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment