Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Start of a New Year


I can hardly believe 2010 is gone and 2011 is here to stay. I am 32 weeks today, starting my 8th month, and can hardly believe it! We are so excited! My belly continues to grow, and I must admit, it is a little scary. I don't think it can stretch much more, but everyone assures me it will do just that. Sleeping is becoming a bit of an issue, although, after all the traveling we did over Christmas, being back in my own bed has made a HUGE difference.

Matt and I are very excited to begin shopping for baby in earnest. We are looking on the web and through kijiji all the time...in fact, it is becoming my favourite site! This week we are suppose to begin a pre-natal class, but I haven't got any info back yet, so I have to call and confirm tomorrow. I really hope it works out--I was pretty excited to do it.

Christmas was fantastic. We spent it in Alberta this year with my family. It was so good to be home. One of my favourite gifts came from my sister--she got us a little Habs jersey and booties for Jelly Bean. Matt was glowing when we opened it. I have no doubt little Jelly Bean will be subject to much brainwashing early on to ensure their loyalty to the Montreal Canadiens. LOL--it would not do to have me give birth to a LEAFS fan! It always makes me grin to see Matt get excited about baby stuff, so opening this gift was a special moment. In fact, Matt himself got me a Montreal Canadiens onsie and another one that says "iPood" with an "iPod" scroll wheel--to cute. He is going to make such a great daddy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment