Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Week of Gratitude, Joy & Love




WHAT!!?!?!?!? How can my little Jelly Bean, now Maelle, already be a week old! It cannot be possible, the time has flown by so quickly. It was a wonderful week. Matt was able to stay home from work and we focused on becoming a family and enjoying our precious little girl. Can I tell you, she really is just the most amazing thing ever? E-V-E-R!!!

It has been particularily awesome to watch Matt with her. She has totally and completely smitten him, and he is such a great dad. Sometimes I have to pry her away from him, just so I can feed her. He does everything from changing diapers, to burping, to snuggling. I'm pretty sure he'd feed her if he could! :) She loves her daddy.

As for me, I cannot get enough snuggling cuddling. She is growing so fast. She went to the doctor yesterday and she is now back up to her birth weight, and is taller than 86% of the girls her age. She has/had no signs of jaundice, and is a happy, healthy baby--plus, she's super cute. The last few days have been fun because she is gradually becoming more awake and alert. Her eyes, though not determined 100%, look like they might be blue, and we can't wait to see.

**SIGH** I just can't get enough of this little Jelly Bean!

2 comments:

  1. You guys I love hearing how much you love her!! She is a cutie. And I think your the cutest family! Congrats guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious. Enjoy the snuggling while it lasts!!!!

    ReplyDelete