Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gigantor Baby


Maelle is growing like a weed. Nothing highlighted that more to me than a visit to Jara & Andrew's this past weekend. Maelle, Matt and I took the long drive to their home to visit their family and to let Maelle meet her new cousin, Lili, born just 5 1/2 weeks after her.

The contrast between the two was shocking. I cannot believe Maelle was ever even close to that size. 7 weeks has seen my little Jelly Bean grow to over 11 lbs, and her noggin is way bigger than when we started. Lili was super tiny compared to her cousin--and they are so close in age!

Yep--my baby, though still the most adorable, awesome little darling ever--has become a GIGANTOR baby...I don't mind at all, I just have one question--HOW DID IT HAPPEN SO FAST!!!!???!??!???!
(Maelle & Lili--5 1/2 weeks apart)

1 comment: