The biggest thing I've noticed this last week? I have been craving salty foods like crazy. On Friday, Matt ordered pizza, and put green olives, black olives, tomatoes, and mushrooms on my half, and OH MY HECK--I was in heaven! It was so good. All I could think about was the next slice. (I'm drooling a little now...) So now, I'm very into artichoke hearts, olives, capers, pickles, anything with a salty bite. I don't know what that means, but that is definitely one of my strongest cravings to date.
Other than that, life is fairly normal. I'm still not showing, although a few of my pants are getting a little snug, but not enough for maternity wear. I have a doctors appointment coming this Thursday, and I'm hoping I get to hear Jelly Bean's heart beat for the first time. I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment