Today was a really big day. Matt and I were able to go to my second ultrasound and see Jelly Bean. It was so crazy. We did go to an ultrasound when I was about 8 weeks pregnant, but we couldn't really make out Jelly Bean's shape. All we could really see was the little flutter of its heart. Today was much different.
Jelly Bean has grown so much! They are now 5.5cm from crown to rump, and looking more like a baby every day! It was amazing to see! Matt and I were staring at the screen, just looking at the outline of our baby, when all of a sudden, Jelly Bean decided to put on a show! He/she started kicking and stretching and moving like crazy. It was one of those moments when time stood still. We were mesmerized! We both teared up and started grinning. I can hardly put the feelings into words. I was captivated by this tiny little life inside me, moving and stretching. It is amazing how fast Jelly Bean has grown, and how humbling this experience of becoming a parent is. This whole pregnancy thing has suddenly become a lot more real.
I can honestly say, I have never experienced anything like this, and I am SO glad I have Matt to share it with--Just think, we are going to be parents!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment